1. Purpose of the position
- The holder of the position is expected to develop a new client’s portfolio.
2. Locating the post in the organisational structure
The position of the position in the organisational structure
- The upper-level position : Director for Sales and Marketing
- The lower-level position : not applicable
- Has as subordinate: not applicable
- Is replaced by : not applicable
- Replaces : not applicable
Working Relationships :
- Hierarchical : Director for Sales and Marketing
- Functional : Customer Service Officer and Sales Department
- Representativeness: represents the company when the position holder gets in touch with the manufacturers, clients, persons / organisations in the country and abroad on business matter.
3. Responsabilities of the position:
Related to the particular activities of the job, the position holder is responsible for :
- Quality of the customer relations
- Proper use of Company’s resources
- Conformation to the company’s obligations toward the clients, partners.
- Precision and quality of the information provided to the clients.
- Achievement of the individual purposes of sales.
- Precision of the reported data bases.
Related to working discipline, the position holder is responsible for:
- Participating in personal professional development and specialised development.
- Ensuring that the Company’s policies and procedures and work procedures are complied with.
4. Developing the clients portfolio
- Identifies potential clients.
- Makes contact with clients and sets meetings with them.
- Presents the products and services of the company.
- Identifies the needs of the client.
- Presents an offer according to the client’s needs.
- Negotiates the offer.
- Signing of the contracts.
5. Mantaining the customer relations.
- Develops the customer relations
- Maintaining permanent contact with clients
6. Discovers new business oportunities
- Monitors the market and identifies the development tendencies.
- Identifies new development methods of the products and services that the company provides congruent with the market trends.
- Support the Director for Sales and Marketing in events and promotion
7. Represents the company in the formal relationships with the clients and partners.
- Ensures a good company image on the market.
- Represents the company when talking with clients and partners.
- Develops positive relationship with key-persons with the purpose of developing a good company image and open doors for new business